Industry leader to provide education opportunities regionally
WADSWORTH, OH (October 14, 2015) — SOPREMA Inc., will be hosting a regional Building Envelope Clinic, in Cleveland, Ohio, on November 20, 2015, for architects, consultants and contractors looking to further their knowledge, network and earn continuing education units. The clinic will be held at Great Lakes Brewing Company, located at 2516 Market Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio.
The Building Envelope Clinic will begin at 9:30 a.m. and conclude at 3:15 p.m. with a cocktail reception and prize raffle.
“We’re proud to be offering these clinics regionally to help support our consultants and architects,” said Sara Jonas, SOPREMA. “These courses continue to bring education to the forefront for our current partners, as well as those new to SOPREMA, while helping them to achieve credits to keep their accreditations.”
Courses offered during the Building Envelope Clinic include:
- Proven and Durable: An Overview of SBS-Modified Bitumen
- Wall Systems & Design (RCI/AIA Accredited Course)
- Introduction to SENTINEL® PVC
- Below Grade Waterproofing (RCI/AIA Accredited Course)
- PMMA/PMA Liquid Applied Roofing & Waterproofing Systems (RCI/AIA Accredited Course)
To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org