WADSWORTH, Ohio (October 3, 2017)—SOPREMA® Inc., will be hosting a regional Building Envelope Clinic, in Orlando, Florida on November 2, 2017, for architects, consultants and contractors looking to further their knowledge, network and earn continuing education units. The clinic will be held at Topgolf located at 9295 Universal Blvd. Orlando, Florida 32819.
The Building Envelope Clinic will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at 3:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and prize raffle.
“We’re proud to be offering these clinics regionally to help support our consultants, contractors and architects,” said Sara Jonas, SOPREMA. “These courses continue to bring education to the forefront for our current partners, as well as those new to SOPREMA, while helping them to achieve credits to keep their accreditations.”
Courses offered during the Building Envelope Clinic include:
- IBC – Low Slope Roofing – AIA/RCI Accredited
- SENTINEL: More Than The Minimum
- PMMA/PMA Liquid Applied Membranes – AIA/RCI Accredited
- Commercial Roofing Vapor Retarder Challenges & Solutions – AIA/RCI Accredited
- Wall Systems & Design – AIA/RCI Accredited
Click here for more information and to RSVP.