WADSWORTH, Ohio — (April 18, 2019) — The SOPREMA® Marketing Department is accepting applications from area students experienced in graphic design, advertising, public relations, marketing or communication to fill its new Graphic Design and Communication internship role.
Reporting to Jeremy Seeden, the creative and digital brand specialist, the intern will develop materials used for print and digital advertising campaigns, sales presentations, e-marketing and events. The student will also support the team’s content strategist by writing for a variety of marketing assets.
Those interested in applying for this paid position, must send a cover letter, resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 3 for consideration. More information about the position is included below.
GRAPHIC DESIGN AND COMMUNICATION INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
DESCRIPTION: The Graphic Design and Communication Intern is responsible for providing support for the SOPREMA marketing department through a variety of channels including print, digital, content, web, video and others as assigned. The Graphic Design and Communication Intern will report to the Creative & Digital Brand Specialist and will assist with the development and design of core SOPREMA graphics, logos, event collateral materials, written content and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
ABOUT SOPREMA: SOPREMA offers a comprehensive line of roofing, waterproofing, wall protection and civil engineering solutions, combining superior products and systems with decades of proven performance. Our solutions include industry-leading SBS-modified bitumen membranes, polymeric PMMA/PMA liquid-applied membranes and synthetic single-ply PVC membranes. For applications as diverse as roofing, below grade waterproofing, plaza deck and balcony waterproofing, air and vapor barriers, and bridge and parking structures, SOPREMA has the solution. SOPREMA’s relentless pursuit of technological advancement, sustainability and product quality has been known and respected around the world for over 100 years.
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with website and blog updates via WordPress
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Creation of various logos for products
- Designing fliers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing material for major events
- Creation and updates to various collateral
- Write content for a variety of print and digital marketing materials
- Assist with photography and video production (shooting, editing, etc.)
- Other projects as assigned
- Completed or working toward a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design or a related field
- Excellent computer knowledge in both MAC and PC environments
- Proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of video editing software
- Team player
- Quick learner and efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
HOURS: 20 hours per week; Starting immediately, ending Aug. 30, 2019.
COMPENSATION: $12 per hour
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter, resume and sample work/project to email@example.com by May 3, 2019.