SOPREMA has made the decision to postpone due to Hurricane Ian. We are working to reschedule for later this year.


As I am sure you are all aware, Hurricane Ian is expected to make landfall in Florida this Wednesday. While most predictions indicate this will be in the Tampa area, well north of the Keys, the effects on travel will be widespread. Flights have already been canceled into Key West for Wednesday, and there is a good possibility that return travel through the Southeast will be disrupted on Sunday.

Out of an abundance of caution, and in an effort to ensure that you have a great experience on your Mammouth Club trip, we have no choice but to cancel this week’s event.

We are currently working with our hotel and travel partners to try and reschedule a trip for later this year. Details will be made available to you as soon as possible.

I wish I did not have to send this note, but I appreciate your understanding of the circumstances. If you should have any questions, please reach out to me. You can reach me at 330.439.9693.

Thank you!

Mike Gulley

Marketing Manager

Click here to continue to the Mammouth Club trip website