SOPRA-XPS 100 is a rigid thermal insulation board made of high-density extruded polystyrene with squared edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. SOPRA-XPS 100 is designed for applications requiring high-density insulation on which heavy loads will be applied. It is mainly used for SOPREMA foundation systems under slabs, protected-membrane roofing systems (inverted), parking decks, and plaza decks. Compliant with ASTM C578-14, Type V.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers
• When another layer of SOPRAXPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first layer
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the foundation walls
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first layer
SENTINEL® SILVER ART PREFABRICATED OUTSIDE CORNERS
SENTINEL® Inside and Outside Corners are manufactured from fiberglass reinforced 60 mil PVC membrane and intended to flash 90 degree…View Product
Beijing Zoo Road Bridge – Beijing, China
The Zoo Road viaduct bridge crosses Beijing Zoo, as a part of the infrastructure for Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. The waterproofing area is about 27,000 ft2, and completed October 2007. The waterproofing layer was installed by SOPREMA Macaden Automatic Installation System with 200 meter long SBS modified bitumen membrane—ANTIROCK.