SOPRA-XPS 100 is a rigid thermal insulation board made of high-density extruded polystyrene with squared edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. SOPRA-XPS 100 is designed for applications requiring high-density insulation on which heavy loads will be applied. It is mainly used for SOPREMA foundation systems under slabs, protected-membrane roofing systems (inverted), parking decks, and plaza decks. Compliant with ASTM C578-14, Type V.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers
• When another layer of SOPRAXPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first layer
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the foundation walls
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first layer
ALSAN® RS 260 LO FIELD
ALSAN RS 260 LO Field is a high performance, low odor, rapid-setting, polymethacrylate (PMA) liquid resin. ALSAN RS 260 LO…View Product
Berry Architecture Office Building – Red Deer, Alberta
“The building’s crowning glory is the green roof which features a stream, native plantings, vegetable gardens, and bird, butterfly and bee habitats”, as stated by Berry Architecture + Associates. SOPREMA®’s SOPRANATURE® vegetated system was chosen for this project attaining LEED Gold certification.
Garibaldi Square Condos – Chicago, Illinois
This award winning project is the direct result of the building owner’s resistance to using hot asphalt and torches on the roof. SOPREMA’s mechanically attached, self-adhered system was used to accommodate the building owner’s desires.