SOPRA XPS 100
SOPRA XPS 100
SOPRA-XPS 100 is a rigid thermal insulation board made of high-density extruded polystyrene with squared edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. SOPRA-XPS 100 is designed for applications requiring high-density insulation on which heavy loads will be applied. It is mainly used for SOPREMA foundation systems under slabs, protected-membrane roofing systems (inverted), parking decks, and plaza decks. Compliant with ASTM C578-14, Type V.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers
• When another layer of SOPRAXPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first layer
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the foundation walls
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first layer
COLPHENE® STICK GR
COLPHENE Stick GR (granules) is an SBS-modified bitumen cap ply for use in approved multi-ply membrane waterproofing and flashing assemblies….View Product
170 East 77th Street – New York, New York
The fully reinforced system membrane included ALSAN RS 276 primer, ALSAN RS 230 field and ALSAN RS 230 flash reinforced with ALSAN RS fleece. ALSAN RS 233 self leveling mortar, a broadcast of #0 quartz silica aggregate and five distinct top coat colors finished off this incredible rooftop terrace.
Perry Monument – Put-in-Bay, Ohio
At 352-feet, it is among the tallest monuments. The world’s most massive Doric column was constructed by a multi-state commission from 1912 to 1915 “to inculcate the lessons of international peace by arbitration and disarmament”.