SOPRA-XPS 30 is a thermal insulation board made of rigid extruded polystyrene with shiplap or square edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. It is mainly used as a thermal insulation for SOPREMA foundation walls systems and under concrete slabs where the applied loads do not exceed 30 psi. Compliant with ASTM C578-14, Type IV.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab.
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers. When another layer of
SOPRA- XPS 30 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first
• Install SOPRA-XPS 30 insulation boards using anchors specifically designed to attach insulation on walls without
perforating the waterproofing membrane.
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 30 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first
SOPRASEAL® LM 202 VP
SOPRASEAL LM 202 VP is a one-component spray applied vapor-permeable air barrier membrane used in wall construction. SOPRASEAL LM 202…View Product
ELASTOPHENE ULTRA-STICK is an SBS-modified bitumen, self-adhered base sheet for use in approved multi-ply membrane and flashing assemblies. ELASTOPHENE ULTRA-STICK…View Product
John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital – Buffalo, New York
SOPREMA’s SOPRASEAL® Xpress G air and vapor barrier was ideal for this project. The exterior grade, inorganic faced gypsum board with an air and vapor barrier factory applied to the exterior surface, is the first and only ABAA evaluated assembly. SOPRASEAL® Xpress G boards are mechanically fastened to the structure using corrosion resistant SOPRASEAL® Xpress G Screws. A 6 inch self-adhered strip of SOPRASEAL® Stick 1100T is then installed over all board joints.
Boston Prudential Tower – Boston Massachusetts
“With SOPREMA®, we knew we were assured of experience, quality and a solid reputation,” states Jim Justus. “SOPREMA’s multi-ply system provided superior puncture and tear resistance and their past history indicated the products would exceed the owner’s requirements.