SOPRA XPS 30
SOPRA XPS 30
SOPRA-XPS 30 is a thermal insulation board made of rigid extruded polystyrene with shiplap or square edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. It is mainly used as a thermal insulation for SOPREMA foundation walls systems and under concrete slabs where the applied loads do not exceed 30 psi. Compliant with ASTM C578-14, Type IV.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab.
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers. When another layer of
SOPRA- XPS 30 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first
• Install SOPRA-XPS 30 insulation boards using anchors specifically designed to attach insulation on walls without
perforating the waterproofing membrane.
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 30 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first
ALSAN TRAFIK PU 120
ALSAN Trafik PU 120 is a two-component, low VOC, low odor, liquid applied primer. This primer provides excellent inter-coat adhesion…View Product
Airport High School – West Columbia, South Carolina
Because of the uneven surface of the remaining embedded aggregate, SOPRAROCK® was chosen knowing that this board would conform to the uneven surface much better than a rigid coverboard could. This idea spawned another....”why not use SOPRASMART® XP”; and allow one application step instead of two. The project was capped off with SOPRALENE® 180 FR GR, in COLPLY® Adhesive.
Northwest Wine Academy – Seattle, Washington
In 2017, the Northwest Wine Academy was in need of a new retrofit roofing project. The retrofit was to take place over the existing metal roof covering 10,735 square feet. To complete the project, SOPREMA’s SENTINEL® P150 HFB Copper Art was selected as the main roofing membrane.