SOPRA-XPS 60 is a rigid thermal insulation board made of high-density extruded polystyrene with squared edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. SOPRA-XPS 60 is designed for applications requiring high-density insulation on which heavy loads will be applied. it is mainly used for SOPREMA foundation systems under slabs, protected-membrane roofing systems (inverted), parking decks, and plaza decks. Compliant with ASTM C578-14, Type VII.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers
• When another layer of SOPRAXPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first layer
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the foundation walls
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first layer
INSONO AF3-47 is composed of self-adhesive elastomeric bitumen with an exposed non-woven polyester reinforcement. The underside is surfaced with a…View Product
Fishers Island Club – Fishers Island, New York
When it was time to build a new building at the club, SOPREMA products were called into action. On this new building, our COLPHENE® 3000 product was chosen to waterproof the foundation because of its superior strength and adhesion.
Placer County Water Agency – Auburn, California
In 2015, the Placer County Water Agency took on a tear-off roofing project, in which SOPREMA products were used. SOPREMA was the right choice for this project because the breadth of products met the designer’s needs, including meeting California Title 24 energy efficiency standards with the use of ENERGY STAR® rated SOPRASTAR® Flam. Another appealing aspect was the versatility of SENTINEL® P150, which allowed coverage for the vertical walls throughout the roofing system.