WADSWORTH, Ohio (June 22, 2017)—SOPREMA® Inc., will be hosting a regional Building Envelope Clinic, in Dallas, Texas on August 8, 2017, for architects, consultants and contractors looking to further their knowledge, network and earn continuing education units. The clinic will be held at the AT&T Stadium located at One AT&T Way Arlington, TX 76011.
The Building Envelope Clinic will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at 3:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and prize raffle.
“The courses offered at the clinics solidify SOPREMA’s commitment to education for our consultants, contractors and architects,” said Sara Jonas, SOPREMA. “We’re proud to be offering these clinics regionally and to help our current and potential partners achieve credits to keep their accreditations.”
Courses offered during the Building Envelope Clinic include:
- SBS-Modified Bitumen Technology – AIA/RCI Presentation
- SOPREMA PVC Roofing Membrane Overview
- SOPREMA Wall Systems and Design
- PMMA/PMA Liquid Applied Membranes – AIA/RCI Presentation
- Below Grade Waterproofing Systems and Design – AIA/RCI Presentation