COLPHENE LM BARR: ANOTHER TIME SAVING SOLUTION FROM SOPREMA!
COLPHENE LM BARR is a one component, liquid applied, moisture curing elastomeric waterproofing membrane. COLPHENE LM BARR is ideal as a positive-side waterproofing for sealing foundations. It can also be used in between slab waterproofing, equipment wells, and other underground construction. In above grade applications, use COLPHENE LM BARR to waterproof planter boxes, sealing parapets, plaza decks and green roof systems. COLPHENE LM BARR is available in both spray and squeegee grades.
- The first and only spray grade STPE waterproofing membrane on the market making installation fast and easy with very minimal preparation work – truly a time saving solutions!
- Polyether technology combines the best of the both worlds – provides persistent adhesion to concrete while allowing movement of the building with extremely high elongation properties
- One pass application up to 120 mils
- Moisture cure allows COLPHENE LM BARR to bond to ‘green’ concrete which allows you to coat the concrete sooner as opposed to emulsion-type or cutback products which can blister with moisture
- High solids content – meaning this product won’t shrink or pull away from the concrete – i.e. 120 mils is 120 mils
- Fast cure reduces construction sequencing time by reducing backfill wait times
- Rain safe in minutes
SEE COLPHENE LM BARR IN ACTION!
LOOKING FOR MORE?
Learn more about COLPHENE LM BARR from our additional resources.
- COLPHENE LM BARR brochure
- Installation instructions
- ANB Bank project profile
- Media release
- What is STPE Technology?
COLPHENE BARR Products:
Request A Sample
"*" indicates required fields