SOPRA-XPS 40 is a rigid thermal insulation board made of high-density extruded polystyrene with squared edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. SOPRA-XPS 40 is designed for applications requiring high-density insulation on which heavy loads will be applied. It is mainly used for SOPREMA foundation systems under slabs, protected-membrane roofing systems (inverted), parking decks, and plaza decks. Compliant with ASTM C578–14, Type VI.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first layer
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the foundation walls
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first layer
INSONOFLOOR is a high density polyethylene membrane coated with small granules of recycled rubber. INSONOFLOOR is specially designed to soundproof…View Product
Parkland Hospital – Dallas, Texas
The new hospital featured flat rooftops at multiple levels that all needed to be made watertight for decades to come. The roofing system needed to be designed in a way that accounted for a helipad, consistent rooftop traffic, extensive rooftop equipment, lightwells and various utility platforms. A lot stood in the way of Anchor Roofing, the installer, but the meticulous planning for the project meant that all contingencies had been considered by the time application of the waterproofing system began.