SOPRA-XPS 30 is a thermal insulation board made of rigid extruded polystyrene with shiplap or square edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. It is mainly used as a thermal insulation for SOPREMA foundation walls systems and under concrete slabs where the applied loads do not exceed 30 psi. Compliant with ASTM C578-14, Type IV.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab.
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers. When another layer of
SOPRA- XPS 30 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first
• Install SOPRA-XPS 30 insulation boards using anchors specifically designed to attach insulation on walls without
perforating the waterproofing membrane.
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 30 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first
SOPRAFIX® #12 DP FASTENER
SOPRAFIX® #12 DP (Drill Point) Insulation Fasteners are engineered for the attachment of insulation to FM Approvals Listed 18-22 Ga….View Product
Potomac Transportation Center – Dumfries, Virginia
To stay proactive, The Potomac Transportation Center, part of the Prince William County Public Schools, decided to apply a protective coating to their rooftop. Although there were no immediate problems with the current roof, it was determined that a preventative coating was needed on the aging roof before future complications arose. When it came time to select products for this job, the ALSAN® Coating line was selected due to SOPREMA’s relationship with Northeast Contracting Corporation, a 2018 Mammouth Club Member, and the expert local field technical services team.
Northwest Wine Academy – Seattle, Washington
In 2017, the Northwest Wine Academy was in need of a new retrofit roofing project. The retrofit was to take place over the existing metal roof covering 10,735 square feet. To complete the project, SOPREMA’s SENTINEL® P150 HFB Copper Art was selected as the main roofing membrane.