SOPRA-XPS 30 is a thermal insulation board made of rigid extruded polystyrene with shiplap or square edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. It is mainly used as a thermal insulation for SOPREMA foundation walls systems and under concrete slabs where the applied loads do not exceed 30 psi. Compliant with ASTM C578-14, Type IV.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab.
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers. When another layer of
SOPRA- XPS 30 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first
• Install SOPRA-XPS 30 insulation boards using anchors specifically designed to attach insulation on walls without
perforating the waterproofing membrane.
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 30 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first
SOPRAROCK DD (dual density) is a rigid mineral fiber insulation for use in approved multi-ply membrane and flashing assemblies. SOPRAROCK…View Product
205 AVENUE C – New York, New York
SOPRASMART® laminated boards combine the roof membrane and coverboard into one installation layer, saving the installer time and labor. This patented product is the first and only in its category, bringing material savings to the equation as well.
Potomac Transportation Center – Dumfries, Virginia
To stay proactive, The Potomac Transportation Center, part of the Prince William County Public Schools, decided to apply a protective coating to their rooftop. Although there were no immediate problems with the current roof, it was determined that a preventative coating was needed on the aging roof before future complications arose. When it came time to select products for this job, the ALSAN® Coating line was selected due to SOPREMA’s relationship with Northeast Contracting Corporation, a 2018 Mammouth Club Member, and the expert local field technical services team.