SOPRA-XPS 30 is a thermal insulation board made of rigid extruded polystyrene with shiplap or square edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. It is mainly used as a thermal insulation for SOPREMA foundation walls systems and under concrete slabs where the applied loads do not exceed 30 psi. Compliant with ASTM C578-14, Type IV.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab.
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers. When another layer of
SOPRA- XPS 30 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first
• Install SOPRA-XPS 30 insulation boards using anchors specifically designed to attach insulation on walls without
perforating the waterproofing membrane.
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 30 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first
DUOTACK® 365 is a low rise, two component polyurethane adhesive. DUOTACK 365 is used to adhere insulation and cover boards…View Product
COLPHENE® 180 FR GR
COLPHENE® 180 FR GR (fire retardant, granulated) is an SBS-modified bitumen cap ply reinforced with a tough, dimensionally stable non-woven polyester mat. The topside is surfaced with ceramic coated granules, and the underside is surfaced with fine mineral aggregate.View Product
The Metropolitan Museum of Art – New York City, New York
SOPREMA® waterproofing products were used during the museum’s expansion including COLPHENE® 3000 to provide watertight solutions for the foundation. This self-adhered waterproofing system is a flexible, versatile, dependable, roll-type waterproofing membrane.
Woodridge Middle School – Peninsula, Ohio
With a tight schedule to meet, Woodridge Middle School was relying on SOPREMA’s SENTINEL products to do the job. The previous shingle and PVC roof was replaced with SOPRA-ISO, and tan SENTINEL P150 HFB. The gutters were then lined with ALSAN RS 222 primer and ALSAN RS 230 Flash.