SOPRA-XPS 60 is a rigid thermal insulation board made of high-density extruded polystyrene with squared edges on its four sides. It is composed of closed cell foam. SOPRA-XPS 60 is designed for applications requiring high-density insulation on which heavy loads will be applied. it is mainly used for SOPREMA foundation systems under slabs, protected-membrane roofing systems (inverted), parking decks, and plaza decks. Compliant with ASTM C578-14, Type VII.
- Material Extruded Polystyrene
- Use Insulation
• Insulation boards are laid flat on the ground for applications under concrete slab
• When installing multiple layers of SOPRA-XPS, all joint should be staggered between layers
• When another layer of SOPRAXPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints without being adhered to the first layer
ADHERED WITH ADHESIVE
• Adhere with SOPRASEAL LM 200 T adhesive or an other adhesive compatible with extruded polystyrene on the foundation walls
• When another layer of SOPRA-XPS 40, 60 & 100 insulation is required, it should be installed with staggered joints on the first layer
SOPRALENE® 250 SANDED
SOPRALENE 250 Sanded is an SBS-modified bitumen base ply for use in approved multi-ply membrane and flashing assemblies. SOPRALENE 250…View Product
Carrick High School – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
In 2017, Carrick High School’s roof was ready to be replaced. It was decided the best option was to tear off the previous roof and start fresh. Due to the relationship the architect, HHSDR Architects / Engineers, has with SOPREMA, the system that was selected to replace the previous roof included: SOPRA-ISO®, SOPRABOARD®, SOPRALENE® Flam Stick and SOPRALENE FLAM 180 FR GR.